Journal Entry: Sun Jul 9, 2006, 10:30 PM
Watching: X-Men 3
Well, since everyone else has written about their AX experience, I suppose it would be remiss of me not to. ^_^ I had a lovely time this year. It was my first time selling art in the Artist Alley, and it was wonderful to do so with so many other cool DA artists there. I had a great time. Met a ton of cool people from DA, from Gaia, and from my Rurouni Kenshin site. It was such a pleasure to be able to place faces with names I'd known for such a long time.
I know I'm going to forget someone, so please forgive me if I do. I met so many people! I hope I don't leave anyone out.
- It was great seeing you again. And I'm not kidding. Contact me if you're ever bored. Heh!
- Always a pleasure seeing you again. Thanks for spending time at my table. And I still can't believe you got in there the way you did. Ha! Daring, adventurous Dlin!
- Hooray for Shinsengumi! And thanks so much for stopping by my table. It was so great to get to meet you.
- Lovely seeing you again. And thanks so much for the lovely print of... I can never remember his name. The sword guy.
- Table neighbor and kick-ass cosplayer extraordinaire. Heehee. ^_^ I'll upload the Zas pics later tonight. Thanks for the buttons and bookmarks. I would've nabbed some prints, but I already have them, mwahaahaaa.
- Naughty, naughty s2k! It was great to finally meet you in all your pervy glory. And you do one helluva mean Chewie impression. Really, it's uncanny. o.O Thanks for the awesome Kenshin and Saitou art. Oh BTW, are you sure those pants aren't yours?
- It was great seeing you again. I hope you'll wander by next year as well? Do stay the full 4 days, please! And if you have the time, come out to dinner with all of us. It'll be fun!
- It was so nice meeting you. I hope we didn't wake you too much with all of us piling into the room while you were asleep. Sorry if we did. Thanks so much for the print trade. Such a lovely and delicate style you have.
- I've enjoyed your gorgeous RK fanart for so long, it was wonderful to finally meet you in person. Thanks for dropping by my table, and I hope to see you at future cons.
- Thanks so much for your support. I got a chance to look at your gallery. It's stunning. I'm so pleased to have met you. If we ever meet again, maybe I'll actually work up the nerve to speak some Chinese. Heh!
- Ah, the RAM discussion! Yes, my poor computer, heehee. It was lovely meeting you.
- It was wonderful to finally meet you (and your bat). You and s2k pride yourselves on your perviness, but I think you two are secretly gentlemen underneath, yes? Ha! Thanks for the gorgeous print. I've always loved the lighting in that one. Oh, and we really must find out whose pants those are.
- It was really nice meeting you, especially since I've associated you as your little gaia ava for so long. Heh. Thanks so much for the bishop print. And I hope you find something to keep the boredom at bay in my home state!
- Great meeting you. Thanks so much for the awesome Samurai Champloo prints. Jin...mmmm.... ^_^
- I'm still blushing from your business card, you know.
It was great meeting you. Heehee!
- Didn't technically meet you, but... You were there? Argh! Aw man, I would've loved to have met you. If you go again next year, please let me know!
- It was wonderful seeing you again this year. And thanks so much for the gorgeous Urahara pic. Yumminess.
- I only saw you briefly, but still, it was good to see you again. Hopefully I'll see you more next year?
- Thanks so much for the print trade! Loved your print in all its Bleachy goodness. ^_^ Sorry we didn't leave more pizza for you and sudoru that one night.
- It was so nice to meet you. Thank you so much for the awesome sweatdrop barrette. Thanks for some lovely times. And it was an honor to have witnessed the consumption of your first boba drink. Cheers.
- It was great meeting you. And thanks so much for the Kenshin pic. You have no idea how much droolage that pic has caused. Really. Much droolage, and rather embarrassing.
- It was really nice meeting you. I always wonder about the people who lurk at the RK site, so thanks so much for stopping by. And I loved the Haku costume, btw. He's one of my favorite characters from Naruto.
- My other table neighbor. Thanks so much for all your help with both mine and Fev's tables. That was really kind and considerate of you. And thanks for the lovely print. You and your friends are such a sweet bunch of people. I had a great time this year. I hope to see you again next year.
- Thanks so much for the print trade. I love the detailing in your pics. It was a pleasure to meet you.
omasu - Don't know if you ever visit DA, but if you see this... Thank you so much for the photo. I'll treasure it! And it was so nice chatting with you. Your students adore you, and I can totally see why. I am so glad we met!
RMA - Thank you so much for carting everyone around and putting up with our inability to be decisive about dinner, heh. You are such a nice guy. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to get to know you a little better this year. Last year it was just "RMA gave Fev a fish hat". I hope to see you again next year. How about another round of fireworks at Disney?
And last, but not least, my sister Caity - Thanks so much for your patience. I'm so sorry I couldn't spend more time with you at the con events. Thanks for watching out for me, for buying me lunch, and for spotting those little Kenshin plushie dolls that I'd been searching for for so long. You're the best.
Hmm, I feel like I'm forgetting someone. Ack! Who am I forgetting?
Now, back to working on commissions (I'm behind! D: ) and to those of you who have the time, please submit art to my RK contest!
That is all.