Haven't updated my journal in quite some time, so there's plenty to add, woohoo!
Commissions: I didn't accept them before. I do now. Commission info can be found here: [link]
you're interested, please do have a look.
Conventions: I'm going to Anime Expo again this summer. (Yay!) I'm on a waiting list for an artist alley table, so I'm not sure if I'll actually get one or not. I'll keep my fingers crossed on that. But even if I don't get a table, I'm still headed over for the convention. I hope to meet some nice DA people there.
Contests: For the third year now, I'm running a Rurouni Kenshin Fanart Contest at my RuroKen fansite. This year's theme: Friends & Enemies. The contest will run from May 25, 2006 to July 31, 2006. For more info, click here: [link]
Other things: I'm graduating from grad school next week. It feels weird being out in the big bad world for real this time. I've been in school all my life, almost. Seriously, this being my second grad degree, I really have been a perpetual student. Kinda nervous about finding work, especially considering my chosen field is in film. Stability and security abound there, right? Heh. Yeah. Exactly. It'll be an adventure, I suppose. ^_^
More things: I've been tagged by ~quandry247
. I'm supposed to publically confess 6 weird things about myself and then ask that of six other people. I'm not sure I'm going to subject others to this, but as for myself, I don't mind giving it a whirl. I really hope people don't find me creepy after this. o.O
Six Weird Things About Me:
1. I'm an idiot when it comes to pop culture. I don't watch TV. I don't listen to much modern music. I can't identify some apparently very well-known songs, television shows, celebrities, etc. (And I really don't care.)
2. I like my carbonated beverages flat.
3. I've never been sunburned before. Have no idea what it feels like.
4. I really love the feel of human lungs, and I regret that I will never touch any again in the future. Seriously, they feel slightly squishy and air-filled. Texture-wise, they are more fun than even bubble wrap or plushy fur. (No, I am not a psychotic killer. And no, I will not explain. ;-D )
5. The longest scar on my body is from a safety pin. Oh, the irony.
6. My current muse (for the last 3 years now) is a cartoon character. How utterly sad is that? Heehee.
... Oh man, I sound weirder than I really am.